Description: A simple broom for sweeping. The shaft is wooden, with straw bristles. Comes with a dustpan
- Hand Broom
Description: Like a broom, but smaller. You could probably clean up some small messes - or small enemies - with this.
- Hidden Broomsword (Broom && Shitty Sword)
Description: "A sword that uses a broom as both a hilt and a sheathe. A perfect dual-pronged assault against any imps prototyped with dust bunnies."
Cost: 20 Build, 15 Rust, 1 Titanium
- Hell's Janitor (Recipe Unknown)
Description: "No wonder the place is always so messy. You can hardly sweep with something that's on fire."
Cost: 57 Build, 44 Amethyst, -5 Artifact
- Acid Bristle Apocalypse (Fallout 3 Disc || Broom)
Description: "You're going to need some Rad-X after cleaning with this workplace health and safety travesty."
Cost: 10 Build, 20 Uranium
- BROOOM..... (Picture of Hella Jeff || Broom)
Description: "What the hell are you holding. What the HELL ARE YOU HOLDING? YUO HVAVE THE POWER BROENHEIM...."
Cost: -36 Artifact
- Nimbus 2001 (Slytherin Pin || Broom)
Description: "As the sleek ebony design is cradled in your hands, you feel oddly awful. Like you've sold out. You've got a future in cleaning up after corporate fat cats."
Cost: 500 Build, 550 Malachite
- Razorbristle (Broom || Straight Razor)
Description: "This is pretty useless for cleaning. If you don't mind scratching the floors, you could probably scrape stuff off..."
100 Build, 40 Titanium
- STRONG SWEEP(Painting of a Horse attacking a Football Player || Broom)
Description: "The broom throbs in your hands, entirely made out of muscle and footballer blood. You could clean an underwater ocean liner with this deity's gift."
Cost: 1,000 Build, 800 Jet, 800 Malachite
- 6-Volt Sweep (Broom && Battery)
Description: "Send sparks - and your enemies - flying! Just be careful to not shock yourself."
Cost: 1,000 Build, 1,500 Copper, 1,300 Iodine
- Late-Night Duster (Midnight Crew Poster || Broom)
Description: "It feels like it's perpetually 3am and this broom stinks like spilled scotch, cigarette butts and long nights. This stained black brush makes you feel tired just holding it."
- Hustler's Whisk (Broom && Pimp Hat)
Description: "A rather gaudy, bright purple broom covered in leopard and zebra print. The bristles are long, soft feathers. You kind of regret making this."
- Great Maid's Hand Broom (Hand Broom && Perfect Maid's Pocketwatch)
Description: "A time-stopping pocketwatch that has had its entire outside covered in bristles. The question is, does making this watch a cleaning implement make you a truly better maid?"
- Apeture Handheld Sweeping Device (Broom || Portal 2)
Description: "Wonderful for shooing away those pesky birds and making some portals! On the other hand, the entire broom is made of asbestos."
- Gravity Beat (Touhou CD || Broom)
Description: "Basically a magical mortar in the shape of a broom. You're going to kill yourself if you fool around with stuff like this."
- Hakurei Lint-Roller (Gravity Beat && Yin-Yang Orb)
Description: ""A Ying-Yang Orb attached to a witch's broom via a metal housing and a haft through the middle of it. You can clean your floor with it, but it's just as likely to destroy your floor as it is dirt.""
- Octet Sweeper (Fluorite Octet || Slot Sweeper)
Description: "A hand broom that comes with a fluorite-octet-themed slot machine in it that is capable of 8^3 different magical attacks based on the outcome. Legend has it that it will give you better results if you can prove your worth against the forces of grime."
- Reactor Broomsword (Magical Reactor || Hidden Broomsword)
Description: "A broomsword with a powerful magical reactor crafted into its hilt. Aside from costing a lot more grist to make, it charges the blade with a mystic power every time you sheathe it. Great for that laido stuff"
- Green Lint-Roller of the Sun (Hakurei Lint-Roller || Green Sun on a Stick)
Description: "Marisa Kirisame, your youthful hijinks have doomed us all."
- Master Spark Broom Cannon (Gravity Beat || Control Rod Arm Cannon)
Description: "Enough magical power to level a mountain combined with the full force of the subterranean sun, all packaged at the end of a very, VERY magical stick: The perfect tool for someone who appreciates a sterile surface. You'll still never be able to kill more than 99.9 percent of germs, though."
Costs: 25,000,000 Build Grist, 1,562,500 Diamond, 3,125,000 Gold, 781,250 Polychromite, 6,250,000 Star Sapphire, 25,400,000 Sunstone, 12,800,000 Uranium