One of the strife specibi found in the Overseer Project. There are currently 61 weapons available.
- Strength: 2
- Abstain Penalty: -20
- Description: A valuable tool for many a brave adventurer. Just be sure to keep on the lookout for falling rocks if you get too lucky with it...
Fuzzy Dice Edit
- Strength: 1
- Aggreive Bonus: 2
- Description: A pair of pink fuzzy dice. Sure to spice up any vehicle interior or bout of mortal combat.
Game Dice Edit
- Strength: 2
Description: A set of two hard game dice that's probably only as scary as either of its parent items. At least it hurts when enimies step on them. Or roll them and step on your Mayfair hotel.
Katamari Dice Edit
- Strength: 5
- Description: This special die has a sticky surface, and can get bigger by rolling around. It does make it harder to see what the result of your roll is though.
- Build Grist - 7; Star Sapphire - 7; Tar - 7
- Code: W4q4W010
Calculation Die Edit
- Strength: 10
- Description: When you roll this die, you initiate a complicated series of calculations. As it nears a target, it prepares to initiate a bit of an electric shock. The best part it, it's usually smart enough to avoid shocking you while running pesterchum.
- Copper - 24; Rust - 21; Sunstone - 22
- Code: !V!Mdxpk
- Strength: 20
- Abstain Bonus: 2
- Description: Two d20s, somehow augmented using a set of gyroscopes and a random number generator. Ironically, this actually makes them LESS random.
- Alchemization: Game Dice || Computer
- Copper - 20; Marble - 20
- Code: l3RNaVpk
- Strength: 20
- Description: The knucklebones of dragons, thrown to tell the future. Ah, it appears that you will fall for a very cheap trick and give a gypsy all of your money... that'll be 1,000,000 boondollars.
- Build Grist - 40; Chalk - 30
- Code: ?sltN!!?
Chicken Noodle Dice Edit
- Strength: 23
- Description: Cubes of chicken noodle soup, frozen into the shape of dice. Should be fine as long as they don't thaw out...
- Build Grist - 50; Shale - 50
- Code: kAzN7FB?
- Strength: 24
- Description: Sometimes you need to make a decision, but a coin doesn't have enough sides and a regular die has too many.
- Code: WEVzZdB!
- Build Grist - 300
Special Pikachu Edition Yellow Game Dice Edit
- Strength: 25
- Highest Active Bonus: +10
- Highest Passive Bonus: +10
- Description: These dice aren't really that different from normal game dice, but they are yellow! Oh, and for some reason they cause massive thunder bolts to rain down from the sky. There's that too.
- Build Grist - 50; Amber - 25
- Strength: 28
- Description: It looks like just another marble or perhaps a novelty cue ball, sve for dot carved into the side. Just what the hell were you expecting to accomplish making this?
- Build Grist - 111; Marble - 11
- Code: ZbxN?!2?
- Size: average (20)
Candy Corn Dice Edit
- Strength: 32
- Description: If you have high blood sugar, please contact your denizen before using Candy Corn Dice. Side effects may include Diabetes.
- Alchemization: Game Dice || Candy Corn
- Build Grist - 73; Frosting - 86
- Code: gGztl7Z?
ACME Weighted Rear-View Mirror Dice Edit
- Strength: 45
- Description: Never again will you have to worry about your fuzzy dice flying off the mirror when you put your convertible's top down. You'll also never have to worry about your rear-view mirror blocking your view through the windshield.
- Build Grist - 500; Rust - 500; Titanium - 5
- Code: 6xvTetpl
Derse d12 Edit
- Strength: 60
- Highest active bonuse: +12
- Description:An amethyst die featuring twelve faces, each depicted with a unique and tawdry illustration of a group of ebony carapacians. The Kingdom of Darkness must really not care about it that much to let it into circulation.
- Amethyst - 1200
- Code: mDS61W04
Prospit d12 Edit
- Strength: 60
- Accuse +12
- Abstain +12
- Description: A golden twelve-sided die favored by the carapacians of the Kingdom of Light. Useful for determining how nerdy you are on a scale from 1 to 12.
- Gold - 1200
- Code: G8SM1W30
Double-Ended Dice Flail Edit
- Strength: 236
- Additional abstratus: Macekind
- Description: Heavy, tethered dice blocks with spikes coming out of each side corresponding to the dots. Sure to spice up any game of D&D.
- Caulk - 10,000; Obsidian - 15,000; Rust - 40,000
- Code: l!vTj!tl
Dice of OglogothEdit
- Strength: 300
- Highest passive bonuse: +24
- Description:The spiked dice quake with vigor under THE DEEP ONE'S dark desires. You think you'll take the chance of using them against doing the sane thing.
- Amethyst - 8,000; Blood - 2; Caulk - 666; Chalk - 8,000; Gold - 6,000; Tar - 6,000
- Code: F!Rzk!R!
Mad Moxxi's UnderdiceEdit
- Strength: 444
- Description:These were made to decide the penalty or boon of chalengers each round in Moxxi's Underdome Riot. Now you can use their power yourself.
- Alchemization: Game Dice || Borderlands 2
- Garnet - 15,000; Polychromite - 4; Rock_Candy - 30,000; Ruby - 15,000
- Code: qvR52!t!
- Strength: 750
- Assault bonus: 25
- Abuse bonus: 25
- Description: Diplomatic gambling is not an addiction!
- Build Grist - 100,000; Amethyst - 50,000; Emerald - 2; Tar - 100,000
- Code: !!xz!!!!
The Casino Crasher Edit
- strength: 840
- description: A giant, tethered wrecking ball with some sloppily painted dots on it. Usually used by sore losers who just can't beat the system, so they decide to just BEAT the SYSTEM.
- Caulk - 40,000; Rust - 155,000; Tar - 111,000; Titanium - 16,000
- Code: 2XvLet2k
- Strength: 900Strength: 900
- Highest passive bonus: +50
- Description: A solid pure gold die with engraved diamond numbers on each face. Now you can play your money and big as you spend it!
- Alchemization: d12 || Gold Coin
- Diamond - 2,400; Gold - 300,000
- Code: yV!Vd!3l
Die of LokiEdit
- Strength: 5556 (Two-Handed)
- Highest active bonus: +556
- Description: A large blue die catalyzing the unimaginable power of the Tesseract, it glows with an iridescent blue aura. Basically it's the Tesseract with dots carved into its faces, making it a giant die and therefore wieldable. Hooray for strife portfolio exploits!
- Build Grist - 555,556; Opal - 556; Polychromite - 55,556; Quartz - 56; Rainbow - 5,556; Star_Saphire - 6; Uranium - 555,556
- Code: !!zzt!Y!
Fluorite Octet Edit
- Strength: 8192
- Description: Powerful magic dice best known due to having been used in attacks by Vriska Serket.
- Fluorite Grist - 16,777,216
- Code: 82THE8TH 8 82 toTHE8TH
Atacamite Octet Edit
- Strength: 9999
- Highest active bonus: +3333
- Highest passive bonus: +3333
- Description: The energy of the Green Sun Makes these choice magical dice radiate with limitless power. You have all the power, all of it.
- Build Grist - 28,888,888; Emerald - 888,888; Opal - 88,888; Polychromite - 88,888; Quartz - 88,888; Rainbow - 88,888; Sunstone - 888,888; Uranium - 8,888,888
- Alchemization: Fluorite Octet || Green Sun on a Stick
- Code: ?3znkDzN
Luck of the RosesEdit
- Strength: 9999 (Two-handed)
- Highest active bonus: +9999
- Highest passive bonus: +9999
- Description: A set of beautiful ornate dice, they look hand crafted and resonate with life. Yet a cold chill washes over you while holding them.
- Build Grist - 16,000,000; Blood - 15,000,000; Garnet - 10,000,064; Rose_Quartz - 12,500,000; Ruby - 12,500,000
- Alchemization: Fluorite Octet || Rose
- Code: z3!REDVt
Octets of OglogothEdit
- Strength: 9999 (Two-handed)
- Highest active bonuse: +9999
- Highest passive bonuse: +9999
- Description: Pairing the Green Sun's Power with the Power of Horrorterrors is a good idea. Really. You now have dice that glow black and green and try to eat your hand whenever you use them.
- Build Grist - 20,000,000; Blood - 5,000,000; Emerald - 500,000; Jet - 500,000; Malachite - 500,000; Obsidian - 500,000; Rainbow - 1,000,000; Tar - 500,000; Uranium - 500,000
- Alcemization: Atacamite Octet || Thorns of Oglogoth
- Code: !t!p!l!!