A strife specibus available on the Overseer Project.
Something usually reserved to mark dead things is now going to help you make more dead things! Isn't life grand?
- Code: sp89Zbli
- Strength: 14
- Abuse: 5
- Accuse: 5
- Abjure: 5
- Abstain: 5
- Abstratus: Gravekind
- Cost: 30 Shale
Grave Robber Edit
Someone put a tombstone on this shovel... What the hell.
- Additional Abstratus: diggerkind
- Code: IZ012aA0
- Power: 26
Executioner's Axe Edit
This massive axe is decorated with stone skulls. It seems to pulse with dark fire occasionally.
- Strenght: 35
- Bonus: Has a 5% chance to set an enemy on fire, dealing 7 damage per round.
- Abstratus: axekind, gravekind
- Cost: 118 Build_Grist, 71 Blood, 47 Jet, 24 Obsidian
- Recipe: ???
- Code: 2I8810Ai
Boo Staff Edit
A bo staff made out of stone. For every foe killed, a new name is scribbled into the surface.
- Code: !t!vpt!z
- Additional Abstratus: staffkind
- Power: 50
Halloween Tombscythe That Is Also A Spear Because Fuck It Edit
Just cramming more weapons into your weapons in the hopes that it'll make something better is surely the way to go.
- Code: !rPBpUl?
- Power: 130
- Abstratus: Gravekind, Spearkind, Scythekind
- Cost: 754 Build_Grist, 794 Blood, 828 Coal
Shale Gravestone Edit
A large, black gravestone made of shale rock. It falls apart rather easily, but the sheer mass of the thing makes up for it.
- Code: 0300Z410
- Strength: 460
- Aggrieve: -141
- Aggress: -141
- Assail: -141
- Assault: -141
- Cost: 74100 Shale
Scientific Sepulcher Edit
The dark energy was rubbish, there is no such thing as magic which is fake.
- Code: euB?yjTt
- Strength: 1120
- Cost: 200000 Build Grist, 46000 Star Sapphire, 155000 Tar