Welcome to the The Overseer WikiEdit
Knowledge base for The Overseer Project --a Browser game/Alchemy simulator/Roleplaying aid based on the webcomic Homestuck.
Okay kids, buckle up if you're new here Edit
If you're here because either
- You found this and it looks cool, and you would like to know how to play it.
- You've known about this, you've made a character and now you have no clue what to do! Oh no!
- You're here for item codes or other things to make the game easier.
You need to understand that at the moment this was typed, v2.5 is in development, and this wikia is outdated. Some of the information you will find here is not correct. It will either say so or not show up whatsoever.
But don't worry! Things will not stay this way forever! Your good buddy whimsicalParadox is here to help! :0
The Overseer Project version 2 site .
The Overseer Project main tumblr
The Overseer Project Official Forums
You can read Homestuck here
There is a Discord Server for discussing issues and talking about random shit if that's what you're into here. Please respect the rules, and there are many friendly people to help you out as well.
- Q: Who are you?
- A:You may refer to me as The Overseer.
- Q: What's going on here?
- A: The short answer is that I am attempting to create and expand a new multiverse, distinct from the suffering and tragedy that mark the one I left.
- Q: How?
- A: By borrowing sessions of the universal propagation tool likely known to you as Sburb, I intend to rebuild all of existence from scratch. Hopefully it will turn out better this time.
- Q: This is boring!
- A: My systems are designed to track only the bare, mechanical basics of my new multiverse: items that exist, grist generated, things like that. The finer details are to be shaped by you, the players. That means detailing what activities you and your allies are up to, describing Lands, that sort of thing. Simply living. Each additional piece of data makes the resulting reality more complete. If you find that your actions have no context and that boredom is the result, try creating a context for them.
From the FAQ page .
SO LET'S GET RIIIIIIIIGHT.. INTO THE GAME ELEMENTS!Edit
Pages on this WikiEdit