Riflekind is one of the available Strife Specibus in the Overseer Project. There are currently 225 weapons of this type. Codes are whitened out to minimize spoilers.
- Power: 10
- Assail Penalty: -3
- Assault Penalty: -5
- Description: A firearm with more power than a pistol, although it does take up both your hands. Don't forget to aim!
- Cost: 10 Build Grist
- Code: h3Ad5h0T
- Power: -9999
- Description: The most legendary, most piece of shitty legendary piece of shit ever
- Cost: -16777216
- Code: 076ED300
- Power: 5
- Description: Cause head traumas and shoot people's eyes out at the same time. Fun!
- Bonus: Agress +2 Assault +3 Abstain -2
- Specibus: Riflekind, Clubkind
- Code: 2GHa010c
- Power: 16
- Bonus: Assault +2
- Cost: 20 Build Grist, 12 Amethyst Grist
- Description: This sophisticated, finely crafted weapon lets you zoom in reel close for the perfect snapshot. Smile for the bullet!
- Code: !tA!Lx6z
- Recipe: Camera||Rifle
- Power: 25
- Assault Bonus: +5
- Cost: 34 Build Grist, 12 Chalk Grist
- Code: hNwdblQz
- Recipe: Rifle||Telescope
- Power: 29
- Bonus: aggrieve -1 assault +5 abuse +2 abstain +1
- Description: Surprisingly shocking, this gun's electrically-charged bullets shoot through the air with the speed of lightning. Or maybe they're as fast as a regular gun's bullets. It's too fast for you to see either way.
- Cost: 10 Build_Grist, 5 Copper, 25 Malachite, 50 Uranium
- Code: x3!ldh!T
- Power: 35
- Bonus: Aggrieve +5
- Description: A rifle that shoots syringes. The beaches of LA have nothing on you now.
- Code: 21855W0C
- Can also be used as Sciencekind or Needlekind
- Power: 38
- Bonus: Assail -5, Assault -10
- Description: Able to hit an Ogre from a mile away, and an Imp or a Giclops's eye from half that. Being big hurts.
- Cost: 50 Build_Grist, 30 Rust
- Code: g3060g01
- Power: 40
- Bonus:Aggrieve 4
- Cost: 100 Build Grist, 50 Cobalt Grist, 50 Copper Grist
- Description: An interesting yet effective means of playing sweet, soothing tunes while blasting the face off of an imp or two. The peg box is removed to expose the barrel of the rifle hidden within the body of the instrument.
- Code: hRAt5I?!
- Recipe: Violin || Rifle
- Code: h3wl5!4T
- Power: 41
- Bonus: Assail +5
- Description: Just like in almost every sci-fi movie and tv show ever made!
- Can also be used as Laserkind
- Power: 50
- Description: It's golden, yet somehow lightweight, and fires infinite volleys of sharp amethyst crystal bullets. You're pretty sure that if it somehow does run out of ammo, you're never finding more.
- Code: !lA!rx3z
The Second Amendment
- Power: 50
- Description: Fight for what's right. Fight for your life!
- Cost: 150 Build_Grist, 100 Blood, 100 Chalk, 100 Cobalt
- Code: xVh!7xvV
Super Scope Sniper (N)
- Power: 50
- Bonus: Aggrieve +15, Abuse +10
- Description: Pretty, pink and brought to you by the makers of your favorite game console, this electrically powered sniper rifle is for the agile, on the go gunman who just wants to have fun.
- Cost: 324 Frosting, 108 Marble, 36 Rose Quartz, 12 Titanium
- Code: fHAjeHMI
- Power: 80
- Bonus: Assault +7
- Description: Combining the characteristics of the accurate and powerful Rifle and not so accurate but powerful Shotgun results in the Rifled Shotgun. It fires slug rounds for added power and accuracy.
- Cost: 900 Build_Grist, 700 Rust, 500 Sunstone
- Code: h!Rt!h8z
Tusken Laser Rifle
- Power: 100
- Cost: 1000 Build Grist, 2000 Sunstone
- Description: A laser rifle used by the Tusken Raiders of Tatooine, now with deadly inaccuracy and an old-fashioned look.
- Code: Z0004W0S
Aperture Science Hand-Held Portal Device
- Power: 30
- aggrieve +300
- abuse +200
- accuse +400
- abjure +600
- abstain +800
- cost: 220000 chalk, 220000 obsidian, 10000 opal, 20000 star sapphire, 20000 topaz
- description: A gun that shoots portals. You're not too sure how it could be used offensively, but it's still ridiculously cool!
- Code: !ZA!jxEV
Abstratus: sciencekind, riflekind
- Power: 245
- Bonus: None
- Description: Deadly accurate and powerful, the laser rifle has incredible range and rate of fire, with reduced need to reload. Batteries not included.
- Cost: 1,000 Opal, 15,000 Titanium, 40,000 Uranium
- Code: e3024X05
- Power: 500
- Assault Bonus: 50
- Abuse Bonus: 10
- Abstain Penalty: 25
- Cost: 50,000 Build Grist, 75,000 Cobalt Grist, 1000 Rainbow Grist
- Description: A rifle that makes everything fly away from you. Strangely useful!
- Code: hxFt5l4T
DOUBLE-BARREL RAPID-FIRE BACKPACK OF EXPLODING ASCENSION
- Power: 638
- Bonus: Aggress + 20 Assail + 40 Assault + 60 Accuse -20 Abjure -40 Abstain -60
- Cost: 20000 Build, 50000 Blood, 5000 Copper, 60000 Tar
- Description: It kinda reminds you of that time when you got those random items stuck in that rocket pack, except this time it's fully functional and spewing live grenades out of both orifices.
- Code: xF!!V!uT
- Abstratus: riflekind, automatickind, explosivekind, flying
Wailord Plush Rifle
- Power: 832
- Highest Active Bonus: 40
- Cost: 23000 Build. 40000 Cobalt. 30000 Frosting. 30000 Shale.
- Abstratus: Riflekind
- Description: The Wailord Hunter was seized and refurbished by the Hoenn government to fire soft and cuddly Wailord plush toys -- at horrifyingly devastating speeds. Who knew cute things could kill so efficiently?
- Power: 875
- Aggrieve: +100
- Description: A technological upgrade to the IVIII Rifle that gives its scope an advanced readout, allowing for more precise shots. You can play Snake on it, too.
- Code: lVhEDR1i
Girl's Best Friend
Rifles made of diamonds (or at least diamond grist) are a girl's best friend...
- Power: 7550
- Cost: 500,500 Diamond
- Size: Large (40)
- Abstratus: Riflekind
- Code: Y18d1805
- Power: 9999
- Cost: 16,777,215 Build Grist, 1 Star Sapphire
- Description: Legendary piece of shit only wielded by the most desperate of wwhalers.
- Code: FFFFFFWW
- Power: 9999
- Cost: 10,000,000 Build , 700,000 Caulk ,10,000 Opal
- Description: Bring fear to the seas and unleash a reign of terror with your high rate of fire.
- Recipe: Lancer Assault Rifle || Ahab's Crosshairs
- Code: V!V!!!!r
- Power: 9999
- Bonuses: +9999 to all passive/active attacks
- 16777215 Build, 6553500 Copper, 655350 Diamond, 8388607 gold, 6553500 Jet, 6553500 Mercury, 6553500 Rainbow, 655350 Redstone, 655350 Sulfer, 6553500 Titanium
- Description: This weapon is as powerful as you can get. If it was any stronger, it would cause a stack overflow.
- Code: RI2HrTvv
Paper Super Scope Description: The previous version may have been more... wield-able, but this Paper Super Scope can shoot infrared with the best of them. Pro-Tip: For best results, aim for paper ducks.
- Code: xtU!gttU
- Power: 14
- Agress: +1
- Assault: +2
- Abstain: -1
- Can also be used as Gamekind or Paperkind
Microwave Rifle Description: You didn't think it was a good idea, and it isn't. If anything it's dangerous to even hold the thing. But oh, is it fun!
- Code: W183490S
- Power: 85
- Assault: +15
- Abjure: -15
- Abstain: -15
Jousting Riflance Description: A lance with a trigger on the handle. You're not actually sure how useful this is, but it's pretty awesome.
- Code: f02d0308
- Power: 31
- Agress: +3
- Can also be used as Lancekind
Fart Gun You wanted to alchemize a Dart Gun, not a... UGH! What is that disgusting smell?
- Power: 12
- Code: X08X010H
- Cost: 11 Build Grist, 11 Jet, 23 Sulfur
Cut Rifle Description: Probably the most versatile item you've seen - a giant pair of scissors with a detachable rifle head mounted on one blade. You wouldn't say this is the most powerful weapon ever - after all, the blades aren't even double-edged - but man, this thing is badass.
- Code: l3V!rln!
- Power: 27
- Aggrieve: +5
- Accuse: -5
- Can also be used as Scissorkind
SciFi Tele-Laserrator It looks like something straight out of a SciFi film. Don't ever look straight down the barrel.
- Code: f1oY1b0L
- Power: 98
- Can also be used as Lenskind or Laserkind
- Description: Somehow, the lasers fired by this gun take every single possible path at once before hitting an enemy and collapsing their wavefunctions to a single one. Quantum mechanics sure are weird!
- Cost: 10,000,000 Build_Grist, 200,000 Copper, 2,000,000 Polychromite, 2,000,000 Rainbow, 3,000,000 Redstone, 2,000,000 Titanium, 4,000,000 Uranium
- Code: !!x!!!!!